TERMS AND CONDITIONS (pursuant to Legislative Decree 206/2005 “Consumer Code”)
- SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
Fattoria San Donato through express couriers, delivers products ordered by the customer to the address indicated on the purchase order. The goal of Fattoria San Donato. is to protect and guarantee perfect preservation of our products during the shipping. For this reason, we use the greatest care in packaging our products using special boxes that protect the contents from temperature fluctuations and accidental impacts.
Shipments are guaranteed nearly all over the world. The shipping costs depend on the weight of the products purchased;
- ITALY / EUROPE
- SOUTH AFRICA, JAPAN, HONG KONG, SINGAPORE, SOUTH KOREA, CHINA, TAIWAN, INDIA, FHILIPPINES, NEW ZELAND, AUSTRALIA
For customized shipments or for any other requests contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We inform you that, pursuant art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196 of 2003, data provided during registration at this site are collected for the shipment and the billing of the order. If any requested data is missing, the order will not be processed.
Fattoria San Donato is obligated to treat all data provided confidentially and not disclose such data to unauthorized people or use them for purposes other than those listed here, unless explicitly requested by the customer. Such data might be disclosed, after signing a confidentiality agreement, to partners and employees responsible for their preservation and carrying out the activities referred to above and will be used exclusively for the purpose of the service provided. Furthermore, such data will be disclosed at the request of the authorities authorized by law. Person in charge for the processing of personal data: Umberto Fenzi of Fattoria San Donato In relation to the processing of personal data, the customer may directly and at any time, exercise the rights under Art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196 of2003, including, in particular, obtaining the following information:
- origin of the personal data;
- purpose and methods of processing;
- logic applied in case of electronic processing ;
- identification of the director, responsible and appointed representative under Art. 5, paragraph 2 information;
- about the subjects or categories of parties to whom personal data might be communicated or to whom who has knowledge of them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
The customer also has the right to:
- updating, correcting or integrating the data;
- cancelling, transforming into anonymous form or blocking data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes in which it was collected and subsequently processed.
The customer has the right to object completely or partly:
- for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data even if relevant to the purpose of the collection of data;
- the processing of personal data for the purpose of sending advertising materials, direct sales, market research or commercial communications.
- WITHDRAWAL RIGHT
Fattoria San Donato guarantees that the delivered products are equal to those indicated and described on the site. It also guarantees the storage of the products until the delivery to the location indicated on the order. The images on this site are provided for the customer in order to facilitate the recognition of products; due to variations in the packaging, the images might not accurately reflect the appearance of the products delivered.
As required by the Consumer Code D.LGS 206/2005 (former withdrawal right) the customers of Fattoria San Donato benefit from the money back guarantee if not satisfied by receiving refund and the possibility to return the purchased products within 10 working days from receiving them, except in the case that the products, because of their nature, cannot be returned. The withdrawal right is applied to the physical person who acts for purposes not referable to his/her profession; for this reason the purchases carried out by retailers and companies are excluded from this right.
- HOW TO RECEIVE A REFUND
To request a refund, the customer may send a letter or e-mail to Fattoria San Donato within 10 working days from receiving the merchandise. The customer must indicate the product/products for which he/she intends to exercise the withdrawal right.
- To exercise the withdrawal right it is necessary to return the purchased products in good condition without removing the original labels.
- The returned items must be accurately packed in order to protect the original covers from any damage, writing or labeling.
- The products must be returned through courier express at the customer’s expense.
- We recommend using a traceable and insured shipping method, as Fattoria San Donato is not responsible for loss, damage and failure to deliver the merchandise.
- Fattoria San Donato will refund the merchandise, after the contents and the condition of the products are inspected, within 30 days of receiving the request from the customer.
For any communication regarding complaints, you might use the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Fattoria San Donato commits to put the products currently available on the site. In the event that the products are not currently in stock, or the producer is not able to guarantee delivery on time, it will be the responsibility of Fattoria San Donato to adequately indicate that the product is unavailable.
The submission of the order by the customer will be considered as acceptance of delivery, even partial, of available products with respect to the order as well as a waiver of damages or compensations.
Fattoria San Donato agrees under law, to promptly inform the customer of the unavailability of any product ordered, to agree on the continuation of the order or its modification with similar products. If interested in a product not currently available, the customer is asked to send an e-mail to let Fattoria San Donato provide more precise information.
Product prices listed in the various sections of this site include VAT. The prices charged are those listed on the site at the time of order. The prices of individual products are subject to change. The price of products, along with the cost of delivery, must be paid by the customer when ordering online by credit card, anticipated bank transfer account Fattoria San Donato Iban: IT85F0103072001000000441827 – BIC/SWIFT PASCITM1J24, or PayPal. The tax documentation will be given by Fattoria San Donato by issuing a receipt.
To obtain the billing invoice, the customer must provide a TAX CODE at the time the order is placed. The invoice will be issued and sent with the shipment or by email. When ordering, we ask the customer to please include a phone number in case there is a need to be contacted.